Thursday 29 May 2008

2905 Bishopbriggs - Glasgow

I followed a road . . . and it led me to Bishopriggs - which is about 4 / 5 miles from where I work . . .as you can see the sun is out again - what a difference it makes . . .

A small water course - caught my eye . . this is in Bishopbriggs


The Clyde & Forth canal - that canal that runs from Bowling all the way to the Forth - I was standing on a float on the side of the canal - so I am actually in / on it . .. woke a duck up though who flew into water - prob cursing me


A group of trees called to me - as they often do . . . Bishopbriggs


This was on the road to Bishopbriggs - I'd be lying if I claimed I knew what area we are looking at - I just loved the view


Same story - same view - slightly more East than last photo . . . lol

No comments: